Prototype Ink Kit can be used with printers without cartridges! Print electronic circuits in your lab with AgIC Ink #1000.
Read more about this kit >
How to use
- Purchase one of recommended printers (see below).
- Fill the ink tanks with AgIC Ink. Our recommended printers have tanks instead of cartridges.
- Print circuits!
- AgIC Ink 50 ml
- Syringe and filter
- A6 Circuit Paper 3 sheets
- Epson ET-2550
- Epson L310
- Epson L220
- Epson PX-S160T
- Epson EW-M660FT
Circuits printed by this ink kit work on only Circuit PET Film or Circuit Paper.
* AgIC Prototype Ink Kit is not sold or manufactured by Seiko Epson Corporation. The manufacturer does not guarantee your printer after you use it with AgIC products.
* Use new printers. Second-hand printers may cause unexpected malfunctions such as clogging nozzles.